Glen & Effie Gift Card
Perfect for for every occasion, the gift of choice with a Glen & Effie Jewelry gift card is always the right size.
Redeemable online or in person at any time, choose from our selection of modern heirlooms or put towards your own custom heirloom commission.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions on how to redeem them at checkout.
- Gift cards have no additional processing fees and do not expire.
Gift cards can be redeemed on all items at Glen & Effie including items online, at in-person events and pop-ups, and commissions.
- Gift cards are non-transferable and cannot be reloaded or redeemed for anything other than Glen & Effie merchandise.
- Sales tax is applicable on items purchased with gift cards.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to the purchase of gift cards.
- Gift cards are not redeemable and can not be used at third-party locations selling Glen & Effie jewelry.
- If the total purchase price of your order is less than the value of the gift card, the remaining balance will remain on the gift card and can be redeemed towards future purchases. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about your balance.
- If your order total exceeds the value of the gift card, you must pay the remaining balance.
- If you return items purchased with a gift card, the value of the return will be credited on a new gift card.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any gift card if we feel fraudulent activity has taken place.
All of our modern heirlooms are designed with elements mostly from the late 1800s - 1920s and the highest quality solid gold and gold-filled components. To learn more about different types of gold and composition, check out our Gold Jewelry Guide.
We make, design, and restore each piece of jewelry with the hope you will love and enjoy your modern heirlooms for many years to come. Check out our Jewelry Care Guide for tips on how to care for your pieces so they last a lifetime.
Please visit our FAQ Page for other questions and details.