Sometimes you just need to see things in person to be sure it's right. If you would like to return an item and receive a full refund minus the insured return shipping cost*, you will have a 7 day period once your package has been delivered to start the simple return process.
You are welcome to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any questions about the below procedures or regarding our return policy.
However, all custom designs, jewelry requested to be adjusted or sized at checkout, and international purchases are final sale.
Please be sure to read the Returns and Refunds conditions below, which highlights other important information about our process and requirements.
TO RETURN A PURCHASE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
- You will have 7 days to notify us that you would like to make a return**
- Email us at email@example.com with your name, order number, and style number of the piece(s) you purchased.
- We’ll email you a pre-paid, insured UPS label. You will have 3 days to drop it off at a UPS location. We HIGHLY recommend getting a receipt from the provider confirming drop off (and retaining said receipt until we confirm the package has been delivered).
- Return shipments must be packaged using the same materials that your item(s) arrived in***
- You will receive your refund in 5-10 days minus the insured return shipping cost*, 2.5% credit card processing fee, and/or a cleaning restoration charge if the item is returned in a state different than it's original sold condition****
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS:
All returns must be approved by Glen & Effie prior to shipment and must be shipped back using the pre-paid, insured Fedex shipping label provided within 3 days of it’s receipt.
Returns are only accepted if the item(s) are received back in the original, unaltered, and same condition they were in when shipped out. All custom items and pieces that have been requested for length or size adjustments are non-returnable. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Special orders that have been custom made, custom ordered, resized, adjusted and/or marked final sale, which includes all items on layaway or international sales, can not be returned or refunded.
All custom fine jewelry commissions, including rings that have been made to order are non-refundable and non-returnable. We can not accept the return of an item that has been resized or altered by another jeweler, company, or person.
*The insured return shipping costs vary based on customers location and value of item(s).
**The 5 day period to notify us of a return includes the day your package was delivered. Returns will not be accepted after the 7 day notification period.
*** Return shipments should be sent back using the same care they were shipped out in. Please safely and securely put your item(s) in the provided Glen & Effie pouch and/or jewelry box, then in the enclosed interior box, and finally in a UPS box with the provided shipping label.
****Glen & Effie reserves the right to refuse a full or partial refund if the item is not returned in the original condition it was sold in.